Saturday, March 29, 2008

In Memory of Boomer


I just read at my mother in laws blog Country Pleasures about Boomer. He's a 3 year old boy who drowned sometime this past week. His parents are the new youth pastors at Brin's church. Visit her blog http://www.messythrillinglife.blogspot.com/ for more on Boomer. The family just had a baby girl and with hospital bills and funeral expenses they need all the financial help they can get. If you feel led to help, please donate $5. Brin has a paypal account set up to do that. The details are on her blog. Let's keep this family in our prayers. I have a daughter who will be 3 in July-I'd be completely devestated if something ever happened to her. She's my life-my world. I will be keeping this family in my prayers. Sometimes, we don't understand why things happen and might even question God, but somewhere down the road someone who is not saved will come to know Christ as their Savior because of Boomer. We also have to realize he's in a better place now and we should celebrate with him bc he's with Jesus! I wish I were there now. God bless you all and may peace and comfort rest with Boomer's family.

No comments: