Saturday, March 8, 2008

Happy Weekend!

Good morning everyone! Today is Saturday-hope everyone is enjoying the start to their weekend. Got any big plans? I'm not sure what I'm doing. I plan on calling my mother in love b/c both our hubbies are working today so I'm sure we'll get together.



I have joined Mary Janes Farm. I am now a farm girl! My user name over there is Crafty Chic so if you're a farm girl look me up over there and say hi! I can't wait until we buy a house out in the country (which we have our eye on one) and then I will be a true blue farm girl. I'm definitely a farm girl at heart. I can't wait to have my own garden, and chickens. We're going to have goats. I want to learn to make soap, lotion, all sorts of things. I can sew so at least I've got that already! If you're not a MJF gal then you should sign up! Just go to www.maryjanesfarm.org The website is awesome and I'm so glad I joined!

I "borrowed" this image from my mother in love (thanks Sue!). This weekend is Daylight Savings Time. So, don't forget to set your clocks forward. So, if we're SPRINGING forward, I sure hope that means Spring is just around the corner b/c let me tell you I am sooooo tired of the snow and cold weather. We had snow again this week. I'm sick of it! I want to be able to wear capris and flip flops!

Well-I hope everyone enjoys their weekend. Happy blogging! God bless you all!

2 comments:

The Close Family said...

Wellll....I think I'm a farm girl, too! My husband grew up on a farm and the thought of it just fascinates me.
XO! Jamie at http://justlovehim.wordpress.com

Farmhouse Blessings said...

So glad that you joined the farmgirls. There is just so much to learn over there. Learn all you can BEFORE you get your farm and you'll be ready to jump right in!

Best wishes,
Lea