Friday, February 22, 2008

Another Ice Day



I haven't been on in a couple of days so I didn't do any Valentine's Day posts. I hope everyone had a good V-DAY and celebrated the day with the one you love. I told Rob I didn't want us to buy each other gifts this year. I had been doing little things each day-1 for every day of Feb until the 14th. He got me a really romantic card & he surprised me and took Valentine's day off (normally he would work 8:30am-7:30pm and we wouldn't have gotten to go out). This was the best gift of all b/c I enjoy spending time with him. Between him working full time at Alltel and being a pastor-I feel I don't see him much. He's been off the last two days so that was nice! He took me to Colton's that night for supper. I had the catfish-yum-o! We've had ice here the last couple of days. It's really slick out there. I've got some laundry to fold, dishes, beds to make and vacuum and then the rest of the day is mine so I'm going to do some crafting! If you've got some "nice" weather going on that's keeping you stuck inside-make a day out of it! Read a book that you never have time for, read a magazine (my two favorites are Woman's Day & All You), work on a craft project you've been wanting to do or curl up on the couch and watch a romantic movie that you know your hubby will never watch with you! At any rate-this is your day to do what YOU want-so relax and enjoy it! I know I'm going to!

No comments: