Saturday, February 2, 2008

A Game of Tag!


I found this pic off the internet. It's cute. It's strawberries in the shape of hearts. Very fitting for Valentine's Day!

I've been tagged to answer these questions all with the #4 so here goes!


4 Movies I'd watch over and over: The Notebook, Because I Said So, Sweet Home Alabama & The Love Comes Softly Series

4 Places I've lived: I have only lived in Missouri, but Rob & I have moved a lot so I'll just list the first 4 streets we've lived on: Sesson St, Arkansas St, Utah St, & W. Third (now we live on E Third! With 2 other moves between W 3rd & E 3rd)

4 Shows I watch: Jericho, 24, One Tree Hill & FRIENDS (cuz I own all 10 Seasons-I used to watch Gilmore Girls when it was on-it's my fav show-I plan on buying all 7 of those seasons!)

4 Places I have been: Panama, Mexico, Louisville KY, Memphis TN

4 People who email me: Sue, Sheila, Rob & Danny L

4 Favorite things to eat: Chinese, Mexican, Ravioli & Pizza

4 Places I would rather be: Heaven, church, in a new house & ditto Sue-I'm always happy at home

4 Things that I look forward to this year: watching Chloe grow-she will be 3 this year!, buying our first home, our new church that my hubby pastors growing, & seeing friends & family members that have strayed from God or don't know God to be saved, come back to him & be in church

4 people to tag: Terri, Jules, Nin & Deby so girls Tag your it! Have fun!

1 comment:

Junebug said...

Ok I will do on probably around Tuesday. :D