Saturday, October 13, 2007

When life hands you lemons...make a Lemon pie! (Or in my case-lemon instant pudding!)



Hello...I haven't been on in a few days so I haven't posted anything. I made a real easy pie today at my moms so I'm going to give you the recipe. You can use any kind of instant pudding as the pie filling. I used Lemon.

Lemon Pie

Pie Crust:
1 cup flour
1 stick of butter melted
Mix together in a bowl. Put into a pie pan, patting down the dough with your fingers. Use your fingers to brush it up onto the sides of the pan. Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes until a little brown on the edges. If it bubbles up as baking, poke a few holes in it with a fork. Let cool completely before putting in the pie filling.

* Cook your favorite pudding according to directions to make the pie filling.

* Serve with whip cream on top...YUM-O!

Enjoy! I'm taking it to my in laws tonight for supper along with a Macaroni Salad. That's all I have time for right now to blog. I will see you Monday. Enjoy the rest of your weekend! God bless!


2 comments:

Jules said...

OH, that looks sooooo good! Not too hard to make either!

Junebug said...

That looks delicious but it looks like the pudding in on top instead of the cool whip. What's in the middle?