Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thankful Thursday

My mother in law does a Thankful Thursday post every week and I've decided to start one too.

I am thankful first and foremost for God and Jesus. For Christ dying on the cross to pay for my sins. I'm thankful for my salvation.
I'm thankful for a wonderful Christian husband that God has blessed me with and our beautiful daughter he has given us.
I'm thankful for my parents and growing up in a Christian home.
I'm thankful for wonderful in-laws. I have a wonderful mother in law whom I share a lot with: the love of scrap booking, crafts, and photography but most importantly-the love of Christ. We attend church together and I love that I get to worship God every Sunday with family.
I'm thankful for all my family and friends.
I'm thankful for a nice house to live in, food and clothes. God has provided my family with our basic needs.
I'm thankful for our finances getting better. We've paid off so much in the last couple of years.
I'm thankful for Spring-the weather has been so nice lately-today it is raining but not much. I know we need the rain and come July and August, we'll be wishing we had rain, so I won't complain!
I'm thankful for the life God has given me and for another day to wake up, live my life and be with my family and those that I love and care about the most.
Last, but not least-I'm thankful for all the friends I've made through blogging and I look forward to making more friends in the future. All you have blessed me in some way each time I read your blogs. I'm blessed to know you and I'm thankful for you!
God bless you all!

1 comment:

Junebug said...

An excellent list. I love that picture of the fog in your header. Did you take that?