Monday, September 24, 2007

A new blog & Fall Welcome!


Good afternoon! I want to welcome you all to my new blog! I had been thinking of changing my Mel's Scrapbook blog and making it more than just scrapbook ideas-I wanted to include recipes, cleaning ideas, home remedies, crafts, and much much more! I had been thinking about it for awhile and the other day my mother in luv told me that she was starting a new blog that was kinda of similar...so I'm not really stealing her thunder-mine was still in the making before I had talked to her but I don't think she will mind if I'm doing the same thing. Our blogs won't be the same anyways. To welcome the first day of Fall and the first day of my new blog, I am having a giveaway. So, please leave a post and tell me why you love Fall and leave a Fall tip...can be an organizing tip, cleaning tip, decorating tip, favorite Fall candle or recipe...whatever you do traditionally this time every year! My giveaway will end on Friday. Happy Fall to everyone!

7 comments:

Alpicks Treasures said...

Keep it up, Your doing a great job!

Unknown said...

Good job, nice to see your doing another blog, this will be fun! Still working on mine, and the offer remains if you want a banner made or I'll show you how. Love the photo of Chloe, she was so little.....

~~Deby said...

Melissa....this is looking great already......WOW...and yes you can post my testimony on your blog I do not mind if you give a link back or not...thank you for the wonderful comment...I will never forget Sunday night....
Deby

willzmom said...

Glad I found your new blog! Right now I'm fresh out of ideas, but I can say whatever you do ENJOY the season. Take walks in the late afternoon or evening. Enjoy the cool nights, smell the leaves, buy a big fat pumpkin. It's over so fast. I'll be back to visit again soon!
Willzmom

Kay-The Rustic Cottage said...

Melissa -- thanks so much for stopping by my blog! And thanks for the invite to your new blog. I love it! I really enjoy reading new recipes, tips, and anything crafty! Stop by my place anytime!

Hugs,
Kay

Jules said...

I love the beautiful colors of the fall. I especially love to eat ginger snaps, or other fall type cookies. I was looking at your scrapbooking site. Beautiful stuff, that you created. If you write something new I will always comment. Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Junebug said...

Hello,
Years ago, I didn't like the fall or winter because I loved the bright sunshine of spring and summer. Rainy days made me depressed. Now I appreciate all the seasons knowing that they only last a short three months each. Fall is a good time to plant spring bulbs, especially tulips and daffodils. I need to get out there and plant some. The weather was beautiful today. Thanks for your blog. Sharing with each other is so great. Thanks for adding me as your blog friend too.