Monday, January 18, 2010

WOW......Its been a LONG time!


So...its been a little over a year since I last posted on my blog. Life just gets CRAZY busy in the Luck household, especially with a 4 year old who has a busier schedule than I do! I need a day planner just for her lol!

So, lets catch y'all up to date since last October. A LOT has happened since then. Right before I quit blogging, my hubby was promoted to Store Manager at Alltel. Well, since then it is now Verizon Wireless, but he's still store manager! I got to spend a week with him last Nov in Little Rock when he had to do 2 weeks of training. We had a great time. I had never been there. Got to eat at a very yummy Italian place! Very romantic.

We had a really great Christmas. Hubster got me a white gold 3 diamond ring(sorry not good with the karat size but they are pretty good size lol). The 3 diamonds represent the 3 of us forever! AWWWW!

We had a really bad ice storm in Jan. Thankfully, we never lost power but several in our town was without power for weeks.

In Feb, we took Chloe to Springfield for her very own CHLOE WEEKEND!!! She had a BLAST. We went to the mall and Build-A-Bear on fri, went to Incredible Pizza on Sat, and Bass Pro on Sun. And of course, yummy eating in between!

Hubby also took me to Spfd for a surprise Valentine's Day trip. I knew where we going but not where we was staying or where we went to eat. He even had a dress custom made for me at Holy Clothing (HolyClothing.com). I cant remember the name where we went to eat but it was VERY fancy and the food was to die for!

Chloe finished her first year of preschool in May and celebrated her 4th bday with a Hannah Montana party in July. She played t-ball for the first time in June and we were the coaches. We had a blast and will coach again this year.

Chloe started her second year of preschool in August and is learning a lot and loves it!I am still subbing but mostly at Faith Assembly Christian school and I LOVE it! Our family changed churches over the summer and are now attending Spring Creek Community church which we absolutely love! Its a wonderful church and we've made many wonderful friends there!

We are also involved in a couples bible study on thur nights with friends from our new church and we are lovin it, getting to know our friends better, growing closer to God and to each other and in our marriage.

We bought our first house in April. I will post pics soon! We bought an older house with charm and are enjoying fixing it up! It was built in 1920. I hosted my first Christmas with Robs family and my parents here. We had a nice time!

I recently became re-connected with my oldest brother, who I lost contact with about 6 years ago and his family came and we had our first Thanksgiving and Christmas EVER together! It was so nice! We stay in contact almost every day!

Hubby is on vacation this week! Im so excited!

Well, that catches you guys up to the last year in our lives! Sorry I havent been on much. I will make it a habit to get on here everyday! Hope everyone had a nice holiday, and are enjoying 2010!

Has anyone broke their new years resolution yet? I havent even started mine lol!

God bless!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome back to the blogging world!