Thursday, May 8, 2008

May 8, 2008


I'm thankful for a lot of things. Since today is my birthday, I guess I'll start with that. I'm thankful that I'm alive and that God has given me yet another day to be with my family and those I love and care about. I'm thankful for the wonderful, Christian man he has brought into my life. He's an amazing husband and daddy. I'm thankful for our precious almost 3 year old daughter that God gave us. She's the joy of our life.
I'm thankful for my salvation, for Jesus dying on the cross to pay for my sins.
I'm thankful for my parents, grandparent and my mother & father in law. I'm thankful for the friends I have.
I'm thankful for our church and the ministry God has provided for us there.
I'm thankful for a lot of things.
To sum it up, I'm thankful for the life God gave me and I'm just trying to live it for him and serve him. I'm thankful for all the blessings around me.
Today, it is actually trying to be sunny instead of raining like it has the last couple of days, so I'm thankful for that!
I'm thankful for all my blogging buddies and for having a place like this that I come and share my life stories, vent when I need to and meet great women online.
Thank you God for all you've given me and blessed me with!