Saturday, December 15, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.......


Christmas Blessings to all! I trust everyone is doing well and keeping warm now that winter is pretty much here! We're supposed to get snow this weekend-anywhere from 1-8 inches. I pray it comes later tonight b/c our Christmas program is tonight at church and I don't want to postpone it! Pray for the kids tonight. The little kids will have their program at 6 and then the teens play will be around 6:30 when the little kids are done. I work with the little kids and they have been working so hard on their songs and reading parts. I pray that all goes well for them tonight! I'm in the teens' play-I play a teenager! This weekend is the last time to get your name in for my Ornament Swap-I will draw names Monday and let you know then so that you can get it out before Christmas. I only have 4 people that have signed up, so calling all bloggers to participate in my swap! PLEASE! well-gotta go finish cleaning house and do some stuff before practice tonight. Take care and God bless!

No comments: